February 1, 2015
- Fixed various bugs with settlements
- Improved the device actions to make them actually usable
- Added new options to make the device chosing process prefer devices that have measurement data available
- Added a field in the time profiles \"Data Source\"
- Added a result file that lists which device is executed with which profiles to give a better overview of the device profile usage
- Fixed various bugs in the result files
- Added a couple of new devices with measured profiles
- Added the \"reactive\" load type to generate files for the reactive power use. Most devices have a cos-phi of 1 right now though, so the usefulness is limited.