October 8, 2019
Version 8.9.0 (64bit)
This is the new version with electromobility. It should work, but from 7.2 to 8.0 there has been signficant rewrites of a lot of internals, which might cause problems for your particular load profiles. If you encounter any problems, please report them.
RequirementsTo run the program, you need to have the following software installed:
- Microsoft Windows 7 or newer
- Microsoft .NET Runtime 4.6.1 Client for the version 7 or 4.7.2 for the version 8
- Visual Studio C++ Runtime
SetupIf you chose the setup, then you'll get an icon installed into the start menu. If you don't want any installation, here is how you install the program from the zip file:
- Unpack to any directory you like
- Start "Loadprofilegenerator.exe"
- If you run into problems with the program, please email me. I'm trying to get it as stable and reliable as possible, so every error report helps!
- There is a manual available on request.
- This program is provided free of charge, without any warranties explicit or implied whatsoever. Feel free to use it. Please don't redistribute it though without providing a link to this webpage to enable users to get the current version.
- If you use the program for a research article or a thesis, I'd be delighted if you could send me a copy.
- There is no 32-bit version since the program uses too much memory for 32-bit.
- If Windows 10 warns you about untrusted code: That is simply because I haven't bothered to pay for a certificate to sign the program. If you want to be sure that the code is virus-free, use VirusTotal or another virus scanner.
- If there are strange error messages concerning Sqlite and the program won't start, then try installing this: [http://system.data.sqlite.org/downloads/188.8.131.52/sqlite-netFx40-setup-x64-2010-184.108.40.206.exe](http://system.data.sqlite.org/downloads/220.127.116.11/sqlite-netFx40-setup-x64-2010-18.104.22.168.exe) Or whatever the current version for .Net 4.6/4.7.2 is on this page: [http://system.data.sqlite.org/index.html/doc/trunk/www/downloads.wiki](http://system.data.sqlite.org/index.html/doc/trunk/www/downloads.wiki)
Previous versions as ZIP files:Version 8.7.0
Version 5.2.0 (last version for .NET 4.5)
Version 4.5.0 (last version for .NET 4.0)
Version 3.4.0 (not recommended due to bugs)