December 5, 2015
- Eliminated all the deprecated households.
- Renamed the “Triggers” to “Variables”, which makes a lot more sense
- Switched all households over to variable-controlled dish washing, laundry, drying and ironing, which should make the frequency of the activities more realistic.
- Applied styling to all controls for a more consistent look.
- Improved the error message for bad paths
- Split the output files into different directories to have less of a mess.
- Introduced CHR58 as a retired couple without cooking that gets all meals delivered.