August 15, 2017
- Fixed the occasional Unix-Newline in the output.
- House type “used by” error fixed.
- Added a lot of settlement processing charts to the simulationengine.external
- More household template integrity checking.
- Mandatory homework for school children
- Added more online error reporting. All exceptions will be reported online now to help me fix them. If this is an issue for you, please contact me.
- Added an online update check at the program start.
- Refined the cooking affordances and split them into lunch and dinner.
- Introduced living patterns to the household templates to help guide the household templates to better randomly generated households
- Introduced some more sleeping affordances with different time schedules
- Added an affordance weight in the household traits to be able to set for example that a person is cooking 4 days a week and ordering pizza one day per week.
- Various bugfixes